Re: "Joining hands with the devil"

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Platinum_dragon@usinternet.com (JD DuBois)
subject Re: "Joining hands with the devil"
date Tue, 04 Aug 1998 20:59:46 -0500
I'm begining to think that you and Sam have far, far too much time on
your hands, if you have the time to come up with that conclusion!  :o)

Besides, the fact that Bill Gates is the Satan of the computer world was
proven beyond a shadow of a doubt the second that Microshaft started to
pull out of the anti-trust lawsuit, even with how many states against
him.  :o)  Still, you do have to give the guy some credit - after all,
where would the majority of IBM's be now if not for the guy?

Still only using -shudder- DOS...

The Newcomer wrote:
<CLIP>
> Y'know, this reminds me of a conversation Sam and me had a while ago,
> about Shigeru Miyamoto being unto Nintendo what Jesus was unto the bible,
> which, given thought, lead to the conclusion of that, if Shigeru was the
> Jesus of Nintendo, and Sega were the opposition, and Sega _had_ sold their
> souls to Bill, then we had _substantial_ proof that Bill WAS the Satan of
> the computer world. And it could be claimed as fact......

--
---
The Platinum Dragon

Search field Search string