Re: Is Urd a

to "Megami ML" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: Is Urd a
date Sun, 2 Aug 1998 21:31:54 -0400
Ed Sharpe wrote:

>>Uh... Have you seen Urd actually seduce anyone yet? That is, aside from
IF?
>>            Andi
>
> Yes.  I would say IMHO Urd has seduced at least three people in two
>different chapters in the Manga.  I will leave as an exercise for the
reader
>to figure out which two stories, but here is a hint:  Both stories have
>been translated by DH/SP.

1.  Keiichi, Ch 14 / 'Sexy Sister'
2.  Professor Sumida (I think that's him?), Ch 25 / 'Love Potion No. 9'
3.  The courier, Ch 25 / 'Love Potion No. 9'

Of course, the incidents in Ch 25 occurred while Urd was under the
influence, so they can't be used as character references.  ^_-

Also, I'm not at all sure Sumida-chan (if that's him) fell for it.  At least
it was a pleasant experience for him, though.  I kind of liked Professor
Sumida.  It's too bad we didn't see him in more chapters.

The courier *definitely* was seduced!

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list