Re: Bell Life Poster

from Edward Seehwan Kwon <zgundam@umich.edu>
subject Re: Bell Life Poster
date Tue, 28 Feb 1995 23:38:07 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 28 Feb 1995, Matatabi wrote:

> Hi...I just went to Books Nippan today and picked up their catalog...and
> guess what.
>
>         THEY HAVE THE *BELLDANDY* LIFE SIZE POSTER FOR $18.00 (before 20%
> discount).

Are you sure about that? because at that rate, I'll buy a second one!

******************************************  Eddie Kwon  ****************
* She walks in beauty, like the night    *  email: zgundam@umich.edu   *
* Of cloudless climes and starry skies   *  ANIMANIA/GOKURAKU          *
* And all that's best of dark and bright *  Saiya-jin Prod./Neo-GOKURAKU
* Meet in her aspect and her eyes        *  Devotee of Belldandy       *
*                          -Byron        *  since 1993                 *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs