Re: Is Urd getting cuter?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Is Urd getting cuter?
date Wed, 8 Feb 1995 20:29:10 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Briareos Hecatonchires (SSL) wrote:

> BTW, there was a discussion a little while ago about Mara's (Marller's)
> gender, and there was mention that some people thought she was male. For
> some reason, though, it never even crossed my mind until I read that.
> Looks like K1 had some troubles, too. :)

Even Marller herself seemed a bit confused in manga volume 10!  ^_^

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
*                                      Ultimate Aa! Megamisama! Otaku       *
* <this space for rent>       "Usonakishite...misetara...suuji mo kawaru"   *
*                                                    Skuld, Koi no Housoku  *
* Maintainer of the Skuld Mailing List:  skuld-request@server.berkeley.edu  *
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs