Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sat, 04 Jul 1998 11:59:13 +1200
Mark Deli wrote:
>Belldandy: 5
>Skuld: 15
>Urd: 20

Skuld stronger than Bell? YEAH RIGHT! I'd like to point out to you that The
Other One, if pulled , will have bells on. Come ON man, she hasn'[t even
come into her powers yet. Where d'ya get this from?

>Princess Nausicaa: Definitely 1000000. In fact I'll be declaring war on
>her >soon in the Miyazaki Mailing List.

There's a Miyazaki ML? Cool!

>Kiki: 0

+6 for her cat.

>Totoro: Not exactly sure (the film was never shown in UK) but from what
>I've >seen of it in various pictures, I'm worried.....that is one truly
>weird >creature.

Na...nan desu ka? Dude, Tonari-no Totoro is Miyazaki-sensei's BEST work
EVER! Artistically, it's the only thing on par with OMG, and the whole
thing was so well handled that one doesn't need Japanese to watch it. I've
shown it to loads of people who couldn't speak a word of Japanese, and nay
problem. You've GOTTA see it, man. If you can't find it give me the word
and I'll copy you mine.

>Lets have a few more.

NOOOOOO, more Trek! Ah what the smeg, time to do some dismantling! ^_-

>Picard : 5000

What the hell happened to the 1-20 scale? Much as he's by far the coolest
in Trek apart from Q, he's an aging human. Try 6.

>Worf : 20

Stronger than Picard. 7. Remember, we have a scale to conserve.

>Q : 50000

I'd prefer to value him at "i", rather than an integer. ^_^

>Borg : 1000

Collectively? So they all add up to 1000?

>Vorlons : 10000
>Shadows : 10000

One would be +whatevenumber, the other -whatevernumber, so that they add to
0. And 10000 is starting to get a bit excessive on a 1-20 scale, ne? Come
to think of it though, you've ranked Picard as half the value of the
Vorlons or Shadows!

>Darth Vader : 2000
>Emperor Palpatine : 5000

Way out of scale again. Hey, I'm a big Star Wars fan, but those stats are
getting ridiculous! ^_^

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list