Re: [AMS] Cat of the Goddess

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: [AMS] Cat of the Goddess
date Sat, 04 Jul 1998 11:30:54 +1200
Andreas wrote:
>I'd assume they die of being over-protected and loved in excess... No, NOT
>THAT WAY!!! Although there probably are enough weird minds out there
>imagining how Belldandy copes with the fact K1 isn't going to make a move on
>her without being disturbed by ... something... someone...

Keiichi's been trying to make said move for a long time now. Everytime he
tries, Skuld or that darn robot threatens him with physical violence so he
backs down. If one was to take a "Bitter End" style attitude, one could do
some crap darkfic where Keiichi finally plucks up the courage to put the
moves on Belldandy and ends up being killed by either Skuld or Banpei,
leading Skuld to realise what she's done and Bell to hate Skuld, etc. This
would be a suck, suck, suck darkfic, but I can see someone doing it. The
reason I can make such "Bitter End" analogies is because Skuld and her
attitudes are far more Ranma-esque than the rest of AMG.

Please note that the above was depressing to write.

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited