Re: [AMS] Cat of the Goddess

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: [AMS] Cat of the Goddess
date Sat, 04 Jul 1998 11:25:55 +1200
Oni-Cobb wrote:
>>but if you chose to "observe" and open Shrodinger's box,
>>you'd have a half-dead, half-alive, totally radioactive and 100% pissed
>>off nuclear cat on your hands.
>
>And in AMS, Belldandy would take one look at it, say "Kawaii!" and adopt
>it for the rest of the chapter.  Then it would never show up ever again.
>(I'd ask Belldandy what happens to these one-off creatures, but she's
>always so busy cooking...)
>
>Compare with Urusei Yatsura's Kotatsu Neko, which seemed like a one-shot,
>but became a regular background character throughout the rest of the
>series.

Henry, two things. Firstly, there needs to be lots of minor, one-off, never
seen again characters in order to populate that part of the OVA opening
sequence when they show all the, well, minor, on-off, never seen again
characters! Think about it, Fujishima-sensei was probably accidently
working his way towards it for years...

Secondly, Belldandy did NOT, I repeat NOT, cook all said characters. What
do you think goes into all of Urd's potions? ^_-

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited