Re: [AMS] Cat of the Goddess

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Andreas Dombrowsky <andreas.dombrowsky@extern.lrz-muenchen.de>
subject Re: [AMS] Cat of the Goddess
date Fri, 03 Jul 1998 16:24:42 +0200
As far as I can tell from his posts, Henry's mind works quite similar to my own.
And concerning sick and twisted, I've heard harsher judgements... and expected
harsher ones for THAT post. Why do you think I would want to hide in a bunker??
For the fun of it?? OK, enough of this. I don't think the knight protectors have
to step in, I've been joking with that post anyway - at least with the middle
two sentences.
            Andreas Dombrowsky

Brian P. Henson schrieb:

> >Andreas Dombrowsky:
> >>I'd assume they die of being over-protected and loved in excess...
>
> I'd assume they die of being over-protected and loved in excess... No, NOT
> THAT WAY!!! Although there probably are enough weird minds out there
> imagining how Belldandy copes with the fact K1 isn't going to make a move on
> her without being disturbed by ... something... someone...
> I really need that bunker!!! HELP ME!!!
>             Andreas Dombrowsky
>

> >"And I'll hug him and pet him and fold him and spindle him..."
> >
> >Ah, somebody else finally agrees that Beldandy is the Shiko equivalent!
> >
> > Henry J. Cobb hcobb@slip.net          http://www.io.com/~hcobb
> >    Any sufficiently cool technology is indistinguishable from religion.
> >

> Ooooooo.... THat's it! You have crossed the line this time! You two!
>
> Bad men! Bad men! Eeeeeeeeeeeeevil!
>
> Andreas, you should be ashamed of those kinds of thoughts! That's sick,
> twisted, and just plain wrong.  I mean, we expect that kind of behavior from
> Henry, but really.....
>
> Brian P. Henson
> Preceptor of the Order of the Leaf
> Knight Champions of Belldandy
>
> (Who is going to chastise the naughty ones harshly, as soon as he gets done
> laughing at their posts.....)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited