megami ML message 17611

> I'd assume they die of being over-protected and loved in excess... No, NOT
> THAT WAY!!! Although there probably are enough weird minds out there
> imagining how Belldandy copes with the fact K1 isn't going to make a move on
> her without being disturbed by ... something... someone...

Trust me. In Fujishima's world, Belldandy not only runs the household, but serves
as moral
center to Keiichi's little universe. Besides, K1 does love her but is painfully shy.
That is
all.
As a clairvoyant, Bell-chan knows of K1's true feelings towards her, but chooses not
force the issue to allow K1 to express his feelings on his own terms.

> I really need that bunker!!! HELP ME!!!

Oh, go take a powder. In point of fact, if you do find a bunker, you might want to
borrow
the Bell-chan's thermonuclear cat (see below). Glows in the dark, you know.

>             Andreas Dombrowsky
>
> Henry J. Cobb schrieb:
>
> > And in AMS, Belldandy would take one look at it, say "Kawaii!" and adopt
> > it for the rest of the chapter.  Then it would never show up ever again.
> > (I'd ask Belldandy what happens to these one-off creatures, but she's
> > always so busy cooking...)

Hmmmmm. Which raises the issue of just what she is cooking.^o^

Right, enough of this. So, who has more fighting strength in an RPG? Opinions please?

Put fighting strength on scale of 1-20, then fill in next to the colon. Wild, wierd-ass,
and
off the wall explanations are not only acceptable, but are expected.

Belldandy:
A-Ko:
Major Kusanagi:
Shampoo:
Lime:
Naomi Armitage:
Iria:
Skuld:
Urd:
The Puma Sisters:
Kikuko Inoue:
Chibi Moon:
Princess Nausicaa:
Lum:
Natsumi or Miyuki from "Taiho":
Kiki:
The monkey from "Mach 5 Speed Racer Go Go Go" or whatever the hell it is:
Totoro:

Be Seeing You wonderful guys,

Chris

--------------EBF172D03C687A451EA2E948