Re: Comic Store Reality

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Jani Mkitalo <Verthandi@gnwmail.com>
subject Re: Comic Store Reality
date Thu Jul 2 09:44:30 1998 GMT +0200
JD DuBois wrote:

> Here's a thought on the comic store:  Even if nobody is there, does it
> still exist thanks to the security camera system, which is always observing
> and recording?  Or do the cameras only record a mirage?

Methinks they record potential state until someone actually comes along and bothers
to check those tapes...
Just think of it! Hours upon hours of unrealized potential stored away on some surveillance
tapes (I assume nobody ever checks those recordings).

> The Platinum Dragon
> Hidden Guardian of the Dream World
> "Among dragons, there is but one true king."
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4182/

Jani
Lord Protector of the Knight Protectors of Urd
Dungeonmaster, 11th year

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited