Re: Comic Store Reality

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from RVL <rvl@no.need.for.spam.net>
subject Re: Comic Store Reality
date Wed, 01 Jul 1998 14:20:34 -0700
JD DuBois wrote:
> Here's a thought on the comic store:  Even if nobody is there, does it
> still exist thanks to the security camera system, which is always
> observing and recording?  Or do the cameras only record a mirage?

Hmm, how do you know the cameras record anything... for all we know
until someone actually goes to look at the screen, there's nothing
there. ^_- "How many frames-per-second cameras record when nobody
around to watch it?" :)
Rostislav "Steve" Lyudmirsky               rlyudmirsky@linkonline.net
ICQ# 1393541 [aa#1060]      http://members.linkonline.net/rlyudmirsky
"You were standing in the middle of the plaza yelling that the day of
 judgment was coming."
'Did it?'
"Not that I know, but I may have missed a staff meeting."
                  -- Garibaldi and Amis, in Babylon 5:"The Long Dark"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs