Re: Stupid theorys which Sam has already disagreed with

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Andreas Dombrowsky <andreas.dombrowsky@extern.lrz-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Stupid theorys which Sam has already disagreed with
date Wed, 01 Jul 1998 17:13:24 +0200
And on closely inspection both what I wrote and what Brian wrote, I found another

mistake which I adopted unchecked. Skuld is the future and Urd is the past, so Urd

should be the childish one and Skuld the sexy one if Brians theory was correct.
Oh, and while we're at posting weird theories: Can any of you imagine Skuld as a
bank employee working in the credit department? That's where she should be from the

evolution of her name to the German words "Schuld" and "Schulden", being roughly
translated "sin" and "debt"... And would anyone agree that Belldandy is incomplete?

Her "original" (Norse) name "Verthandi" roughly translates "what is currently being

done", which implies incompleteness.
       Uh...does anyone know of a bunker protecting from nukes? ;-)
            Andreas Dombrowsky

The Newcomer schrieb:

> > Sounds interesting, though I believe your explanation of Skuld's actions seem
> > be a bit problematic. At least I can't remember ever having taken more or less

> > direct action against other peoples' friendships, whether they have been with

> > girls or no. Then again, that might be just my way...
> > Another point is that during the process of aging, the past becomes more and
> > more important to humans, while the impact of presence and future on human life

> This was what I meant about the problems inherent in assuming that that
> Keichi is a contributing factor, rather than an unrelated
> observer/ reference point.
> > with
> > Keiichi being more and more attracted towards Skuld, who would become more and

> > more beautiful as time passes.
> Of course this is assuming you're referring to Brians theory rather than
> mine. If you are following mine as the basis of your reply, then there has
> been a misunderstanding, and Keiichi (being a reference point rather than
> a factor) would not be Skulds emotional equivelent of what Keichi is to
> Belldandy  (this is because if SKULD manifests primarily, rather than
> Belldandy, then reality wise theres no actual reason why her equivelent of
> K1 should age in relation to her: thus her K1 equivelent is around the
> same phyisical age as this realitys K1. The Norn entity is the only factor
> that has changed, and only relative to its own aspects.)
>
> Thanks for your input on this most interesting topic.
> Newcomer,
> USURP protector of non-human animals
> Lord High Right-hand Left-enant and Grand Overseer of Unimportant Duties,
>  in the Knight Protectors Of Urd  (KPOU-nut)
> And weirdass member of Outraged Orangutangs Club (OOC)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs