Re: [AMS] Questions about the 10th anni...

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "CuSO4" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: [AMS] Questions about the 10th anni...
date Wed, 01 Jul 1998 09:54:50 +0900
 From: Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
>Kenohki wrote:
>> Also, I thought AMS first made its debut in September of 1988... Was I
>> informed wrong? According to that, the Anniversary issue should not be
due
>> until another two months (Or a month).
> ...Since it was a long time ago, I don't remember.... ^_^; CuSO4-san
>might remember... (he always seems to have old data handy ^_^;)

>From my record, the first chapter was shown in Afternoon in Aug issue of
1988.  I have not got this month's Afternoon yet, but I suspect that they
pre-celebrate the anniversary, as most readers who are still in schools
have more money in summer to spend.  This is also true for the release
of Tankoubon of any manga.  They usually managed to release 2-3 volume
in summer, while only 0-1 in winter.

Ja ne.......
--
'CuSO4' Yung