Re: AMS 12

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Edward Seehwan Kwon <zgundam@umich.edu>
subject Re: AMS 12
date Wed, 9 Aug 1995 01:22:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, Peter Van Overen wrote:

> I guess it's a conclusion I jumped to, since I have little idea how the
> social and familial structures are set up in the place Belldandy, Urd, and
> Skuld call home. I guess their father could be one of Kami-sama's sysadmins
> :-)
>
> While I'm at it- I thought the little contest between Bell and Peorth
> (tickling, find the gopher, and asteroid accuracy contests) were pretty

That was a great little contest.  I thought "ecchi dojinshi parody" of
this contest.  Then I thought "Naw, too easy".  Plus I can't write for
s***, so I couldn't do a fanfic, much less lemon oriented for any anime
series.

> funny, but what happened at the end of the chapter where they ended up in
> heaven driving energy into a sort of fountain-looking thing? Bell prevailed
> in that one too, but what was going on?

From what I could gather, Belldandy and Peorth were assigned to the same
assignment, and I think it was to debug that funky device they were
working on.  There were problems invovling a virus I think and Peorth was
rendered unconcious by some energy backlash, while Belldandy succeeded in
fixing the problem.  I don't think there was any arranged competition
between the two in this case.  Interesting how Bell's hair color was
different in that flashback.  Plus she was wearing the megami outit from
OAV episode 5.

******************************************  Eddie Kwon  ****************
* She walks in beauty, like the night    *  email: zgundam@umich.edu   *
* Of cloudless climes and starry skies   *  ANIMANIA/GOKURAKU          *
* And all that's best of dark and bright *  Saiya-jin Prod./Neo-GOKURAKU
* Meet in her aspect and her eyes        *  Devotee of Belldandy       *
*                          -Byron        *  since 1993                 *
*[http://www.umich.edu/~zgundam/amg.html]* *AMG*AMS*AMG*AMS*AMG*AMS*AMG*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited