cc Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from david_goldsmith@taligent.com (David Goldsmith)
subject Re: AMS 12
date Wed, 9 Aug 1995 00:19:02 -0500
At 1:36 AM 8/8/95, Edward Seehwan Kwon wrote:
>> She hasn't tricked him into saying anything. It's the same situation as
>> when she said earlier "I love you" then, "what if I said that?". He says "I
>> want you to satisfy my desire" and is about to ask the same kind of
>> question, when he realizes to his horror he's gone ahead and made a wish.
>
>Wait, where exactly did he make this statement?  And was his wish that
>general and vague?

He says this on the page before Peorth's emblem lights up and she grants
the wish. It's the last thing he says to her before she does that. The
first thing she does after telling him it's been granted is ask "Shall we
take care of it right now?" and start to undress. That's when he runs
(shouting "ore no baka" as he goes ^_^).

David Goldsmith
Senior Scientist
Taligent, Inc.
10201 N. DeAnza Blvd.