Re: AMS 12

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from pvo@io.com (Peter Van Overen)
subject Re: AMS 12
date Tue, 8 Aug 1995 22:31:30 -0600

>At 4:19 PM 8/7/95, pvo@io.com (Peter Van Overen) wrote:
>>I can see where it would be wise on Kami-sama's part to have at least one
>>of his daughters fall ...

>David Goldsmith writes:
>There seems to be an impression on the list that Kami-sama is the three
>sisters' father, but I honestly don't know where people get it from. I have
>all 12 volumes of the manga and I don't recall seeing this anywhere. Can
>anyone spell out where this idea comes from?

I guess it's a conclusion I jumped to, since I have little idea how the
social and familial structures are set up in the place Belldandy, Urd, and
Skuld call home. I guess their father could be one of Kami-sama's sysadmins
:-)

While I'm at it- I thought the little contest between Bell and Peorth
(tickling, find the gopher, and asteroid accuracy contests) were pretty
funny, but what happened at the end of the chapter where they ended up in
heaven driving energy into a sort of fountain-looking thing? Bell prevailed
in that one too, but what was going on?

Peter

What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. --
Samuel Johnson, 1709-1784

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited