Re: AMS vol.12

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: AMS vol.12
date Tue, 8 Aug 1995 21:20:39 +0800 (HKT)
On Sun, 6 Aug 1995, Peter Van Overen wrote:

> I thought Peorth's toying with Tamiya was a pretty coldhearted thing to do-
> Hard to believe she is a goddess 1st class. In the end, when Belldandy
> tells Peorth that she loves K1, Peorth doesn't seem too upset, and very
> graciously leaves with a "arigato gozaimashita", after a brief conversation
> on the phone with Kami-sama, I presume. What's going on here?

I think Peorth try to force Belldandy-sama to tell her feeling in front of
K1, which is K1's wish.  So Peorth should not be upset as she fulfill K1's
wish, in which she is very proud of.

> I can see where it would be wise on Kami-sama's part to have at least one
> of his daughters fall in love with, and marry an ordinary mortal in order
> to experience the joys and sorrows that this world is heir to. A goddess
> would gain some insights that couldn't be learned any other way, and could
> provide her kids (and grandkids) the guidance to help keep them on the
> right path through life (unless the kids take after Aunt Urd, and turn out
> to be regular little hellers). It would be an interesting family to grow up
> in.

I do not think Kami-sama is Belldandy-sama's father.  There is no reference
on who is Belldandy-sama's father.  Once she used the word "father"" when
she tell K1 the father of Urd is the same of hers but the mother is not.
Personally I do not think she will use the word "father" to adress
kami-sama, as she always refer him as "kami-sama".

Ja........CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited