Re: AMS 12

to David Goldsmith <david_goldsmith@taligent.com>
cc Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Edward Seehwan Kwon <zgundam@umich.edu>
subject Re: AMS 12
date Tue, 8 Aug 1995 01:36:57 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 7 Aug 1995, David Goldsmith wrote:

> She hasn't tricked him into saying anything. It's the same situation as
> when she said earlier "I love you" then, "what if I said that?". He says "I
> want you to satisfy my desire" and is about to ask the same kind of
> question, when he realizes to his horror he's gone ahead and made a wish.

Wait, where exactly did he make this statement?  And was his wish that
general and vague?

> She says "thank you for your order". It's not spelled out, but I think it's
> implied that the wish Peorth sensed was that Keiichi wanted to hear that
> Belldandy loved him, and once that happened, it was "mission accomplished".
> Belldandy says "Peorth, it can't be that you came here to make me say
> that?" Peorth doesn't answer the question, but gives Belldandy another
> gentle dig and disappears.

So that was the first time Belldandy professes her love for Keiichi.
Ahh...dammit, I really need to learn more kanji;_;.

******************************************  Eddie Kwon  ****************
* She walks in beauty, like the night    *  email: zgundam@umich.edu   *
* Of cloudless climes and starry skies   *  ANIMANIA/GOKURAKU          *
* And all that's best of dark and bright *  Saiya-jin Prod./Neo-GOKURAKU
* Meet in her aspect and her eyes        *  Devotee of Belldandy       *
*                          -Byron        *  since 1993                 *
*[http://www.umich.edu/~zgundam/amg.html]* *AMG*AMS*AMG*AMS*AMG*AMS*AMG*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited