Re: AMG stuff in Singapore

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from dragon3@ix.netcom.com (Robs)
subject Re: AMG stuff in Singapore
date Mon, 7 Aug 1995 21:34:40 -0700
>To those who have sent me email about the AMG stuff in S'pore:
>-apologies to those who aren't interested
>-All the AMG cards that I offered earlier have been sent.  Please note=20
> that there are 8 cards and not 10, sorry.  Cards where sold on a first=20
> come first serve basis, sorry to those who didn't get it ;_;
>-I haven't sent out the AMG pins yet.  No want seems to want them! :| =20
> I'll send them to those who have requested for it soon.  Sorry for the=20
> delay.
>-Please send me an email when you receive them. =20
>  Please NOTE that I'll be leaving the mailing list (because of military=20
>  service) for 3 months but my account at SAM@anime.berkeley.edu will
>  still be active.
>-Please send payment to=20
>	SAMUEL TEO
>	BLK 10C #23-12
>	BRADDELL HILL
>	SINGAPORE 2057
>
>Sammy
>http://singnet.com.sg/market.html=20
>
>p.s. I saw a Deck of AMG cards which I bought for myself.  Unfortunately=
 the=20
>picts aren't too pretty.  Mostly from the manga.. not sure if anyone=20
>wants it..
>p.p.s. Can someone scan the card where Bell is flying downwards to K?

Are those Deck of AMG cards playing cards?
-- -- --=20
Robert (or Eric) Lee      =A7=F5=A9=C0=B5=D8:P (=A7=F5=A9=C0=AB=ED^_^)
dragon3@ix.netcom.com
 "Feel your sou7l cut byarusty knife
  As you head down for the self destructive edge..."
                     -Sharon Apple (Information Highway)
***Kosuke Fujishima***AMG!***Taiho Shichauzo*** :)
=20

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited