Re: Peorth Pole

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Peorth Pole
date Thu, 4 Jun 1998 17:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

---Sounami@aol.com wrote:

> << If you don't know who Peorth is then you need to do ALOT of
research
>  on AMG.
>   >>
> no time to research.  However , one would be very grateful if you
told me who
> the person is...

Here,digest this.

Age : ?
Height : 170cm
Three sizes (in cm) : ?
Class : First class, Second category, Unlimited
Domain : Forever
Alternate source of energy : ?
Transportation Medium : Camera Lens
Angel : Georgeous Rose
Voice actress : None
    Peorth is the fourth, and the oldest goddess to appear. She made
her appearance in middle of manga volume 11, and lasted till the end
of manga volume 12, however, she makes another beief intrance in
chapter 94 of the manga. So far, she is only a character in the manga
series (I heard some rumors about second OVA series, I wonder...?).
She sort of looks like an adult version of Skuld, only with red/brown
hair, deep brown eyes, and diamond - shaped markings on her forehead
and cheeks. Her method of manifestation is through camera lenses.
Peorth is rather eccentric and nutty. She likes Keiichi a lot (cue
rivalry with Belldandy), along with romance comics (as she leaves
earth in the end of manga volume 12, she takes Skuld's entire
collection of romance comics with her) and roses. However, she is not
very fond of other goddesses (She's from a rival Goddess Office!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs