Re: AMS vol.12

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Paru-san <pstarr@slider.unm.edu>
subject Re: AMS vol.12
date Mon, 7 Aug 1995 10:17:38 -0600 (MDT)
On Sun, 6 Aug 1995, Peter Van Overen wrote:

> I'd like to see a chapter sometime soon where, when K1 and Belldandy are
> sitting quietly with each other, K1 would take her hand and ask Bell to
> marry him when he gets out of school. There would be a few interesting
> problems- taking Belldandy to meet K1's parents ("I met her when I got a
> wrong number!, and "Her father has an important job!", not to mention
> "Where Belldandy comes from, she doesn't really need a last name-"). Then
> there's the problem of asking Kami-sama for his daughter's hand in
> marriage- there's a fairly daunting task. The wedding reception should be
> quite an event, though. (Bell's mother->"You know, if I don't keep her
> father away from the punch bowl, he just wants to dance all night, and
> throw lightning bolts around!!".)

Hmm... Keiichi asking Belldandy to marry him? I thought I wrote that in a
fanfic... yes I did. Not quite the way you describe it, but nonetheless,
he finally did ask her, at least he did in _my_ story. Also, I know of
someone who's toiling away at a wedding fanfic (sans proposal, that was
my job), and I'm sure I'll digitize it in some form or another as soon as
I get my hands on a copy. I have read the first few pages, and the author
has a very good grasp on the characters' personalities. It looks to be
quite good.

As I said before, I did write a proposal story, and I'm sure it's not
very good, but all the same, if you want a copy, just ask and I'll send
it to you over private email. I warn you, however, you may not like it...

				--Paul
 ___________/ Devoted otaku of the Goddess Family Club \____________
|  "Wasted" is the adjective that describes time on a DOS machine   |
|  Enjoy life; ride a motorcycle. Enjoy life more; ride a Hawk GT.  |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs