Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 04 Jun 1998 19:39:14 -0400

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> ------- Message
>
> From: Sounami@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:53:27 EDT
> To: megami@ML.usagi.org
> Subject: Re: megami ML matome okuri "The Quest for the Three Goddesses"
>
> Hi , I am a new ML dude so hello everyone.  I have a question...  Is it true
> that ah my goddess has a movie out or a new ova...  If so where can I get it?
> SOUNAMI

A new film is in the works (I believe the working title is "Megami: The Movie").
This is to be a feature film for general release in Japan. However, release is not

expected this year, according to Kenji-san, due to several delays in production
and problems with Belldandy's hair.^_^ Kenji has actually indicated that the late

fall/early winter is a possibility, but not to hold one's breath for it. In all
probability, you can look for release early in 1999 with the videotape to follow
in short order.

As for "Quest For the Three Goddesses", that's a fanfic I wrote late last year. It

can be found in zipped form on Ryo's fanfic page.

An address which I'll remember someday, of course.^_^

Be Seeing You,

Chris

Search field Search string

archive list