Re: [Noise] Re: megami ML matome okuri "The Quest for the Three Goddesses"

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [Noise] Re: megami ML matome okuri "The Quest for the Three Goddesses"
date Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:55:44 -0700 (PDT)

---Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp> wrote:

> Dennis Goens wrote:
> >
> > I just joined the ML and in 1 month got over 145 letters of your
chat.

>  (haven't tried the other "heavy traffic ML" have you...? ^_^;;;
>  ...but this ML has relatively less traffic, doesn't it...?
>
> > But some useful info came of it, like the fanfic "The Quest for the
> > Three Goddesses" and I want to know where I can get it and other
> > fanfics, because they give me something to read other than e-mail.
> > Also I search for Ah/Oh My Goddess pictures, fanarts as well. That's
> > why I'm replying.
> > If anyone has a website/page or lists of websites/pages  that
relates
> > to Ah/Oh My Goddess please E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY.
>
>  ...(side not... (nosie))... bought Momo-pi dojinshi (2 of them....)..
> ouch...
>  not much AMG around... ;_;
>  lots of sakura Taisen around, as usual...
>
> 					Kenji Shimizu

       Kenji, I haven't the slightest clue what your talking about.
But you gave me something to reply about.

Still waiting on those Peorth Pole reples.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs