Re: Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) anime hits North America

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Les Jenkins <casotaku@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) anime hits North America
date Tue, 02 Jun 1998 06:05:55 -0400

Sam wrote:

> No when no where, huh? Well I saw ADV's job on Eva (sub) and I thought they
> did a good job. Not Coastal Carolina quality, but they still put out a
> quality translation that was easy to follow. Haven't seen the dub though.

That shouldn't be too hard for ADV to beat seeing as Coastal doesn't do the subs
for AnimEigo. Coastal is strictly a dubbing studio. No subbing done there. :-)

> Now, this *would* have been a good indicater that Red were indeed still
> going ahead with their promised English language conversion of Sakura
> Taisen the game, but since Sega America all but collapsed, I'm not so sure.
> Did you ever get any news from Red on that, Kenji-san?

I thought Working Designs would be bringing that out for the Saturn as one of
their last Saturn projects?

Les

--
Les Jenkins is The Casual Otaku       (http://casualotaku.dreamhost.com/)
To email me remove the words NOSPAM from my address.        Atheist #1085

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs