Re:The Quest For the Three Goddesses

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re:The Quest For the Three Goddesses
date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 23:59:58 -0400

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

<big snip>

> >Chris - somehow you must have been having one of the ladies read my
> >mind!  I've been meaning for days now to ask you about just this subject;
> >"The Quest for the Three Goddesses" is probably my favorite AMG fanfic of
> >all (it's certainly one of the few I've expended valuable printer paper
> >and ink on), and I've been wondering ever since I read it "what happened
> >next".  Did Admiral Harper take up residence in the temple? Did Urd get
> >him a job teaching naval engineering or something at NIT? How did he
> >react when he ran into Mara for the first time (not to mention Tamiya and
> >Ootaki)? Was he able to maintain at least a simulacrum of interest at
> >K1's races?  Was Belldandy eventually able to forgive him for drugging
> >and kidnapping herself, her fiance and her sisters? (I bet the Admiral's
> >little talk with K1 helped a bit.)
> >
> >I'm glad to hear that the sequel will have him returning to CINCPAC.  He
> >really did get screwed over for doing his duty.  The title is very
> >intriguing - do I detect involvement from our friends north of the 38th
> >Parallel (as may have been foreshadowed in the existing story; after all,
> >the kidnapping took place under the cover ot TEAM SPIRIT)?
> >
> >-Joe-
> >
> > Joe Admire (jadmire@netcom.com) (jadmire@mnsinc.com)
> > East Carolina 1985 (Go Pirates!)/GWU JD 1989/legal researcher for hire
> > *Stevie Nicks is _still_ the queen of rock and roll.*
> >    Team OS/2 / WWW: http://www.mnsinc.com/jadmire/
>
> Where might I be able to obtain that fanfic? So far searching the Net hasn't
> yielded any results whatsoever.
>             Andreas Dombrowsky

Dear Andreas, rest of crew,

I published it in two parts on Ryo's AMS Fanfic page. It's zip compressed and you'll
find it
in the drama section. If you have trouble finding Ryo's Fanfic page, go to the Releif

Goddess Office Homepage. You should be able to find it from there.

Best of luck.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

Search field Search string