Re: Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) anime hits North America

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) anime hits North America
date Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:54:52 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, dmmanda wrote:

> SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Les Jenkins wrote:
> >
> > > Figured folks on this mailing list who are fans of Fujishima's work would be

> > > happy to hear, if they haven't already, that the license to Sakura Taisen has

> > > been picked up by the folks at A.D. Vision who are just snapping up titles left

> > > and right lately. No word on a release date as of yet, but it'll be available
in
> > > both subbed and dubbed formats.
> >
> >  ...Sakura Taisen OVA from Bandai Visual...?
> >  ...humm.... wonder when Bandai American will smarten up, and move in the
> > Bandai Visual America in... and release the anime... (probably never...
> > they're too dumb to do that... -_-;)
> >
> >                                         Kenji Shimizu
>
> I know this off topic...but could you give a quick run down of the plot line, please.

 ...it takes place before the game... (before Ichiro gets to Teigeki)...
I think it's all over the net by now...? (probably homepages, etc...)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited