Re: [off topic] Help with price of the Subscription to Monthly

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: [off topic] Help with price of the Subscription to Monthly
date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 05:54:31 +0900
Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle wrote:

> Oi Minna,
>
>     I buy my Newtpe  in Japan (surprise) and if someone wanted I could
> sell them for $5.75 each.

...isn't that calculations the other way around...? it's about $1US to 120-130yen...(not
the other way around ^_^;)

> They are very heavy though, so shipping on just one issue would be around $4.

500yen...? you're going to use surface or SAL? ...it's going to get lost in mail...
FOR SURE... (really... we've messed up
in the past for trying it the cheap way...) ;_;

> $117 for 12 months. Shipping on two magazines would be around $5.50 total, or $204
per year ($102 per
> magazine)  If the shipping could be reduced, I'd be in a position to
> hook you up.  As it is it looks like $85 isn't that bad.
>
> Yoroshiku!
>
> Christian in Japan

...but you can get these around similar prices from Kinokuniya, in the US, etc...
or Asian region, they also do a good job
in general these days... I guess the European direction might find this a bit useful...???
(but they don't use US dollars
too much, do they...?) ^_^;;;

					Kenji Shimizu (in Shibuya...)

Search field Search string