cc kor@gnu.ai.mit.edu
from "Profess'nal Agitator" <agitator@kaiwan.com>
subject Re: KOR CD, a suggestion?
date Thu, 3 Aug 1995 04:51:55 -0700
>From: tehardy@students.wisc.edu (Tehardy)

>First of all, I'd like to apologize if this mail not belong to this mailing

Gee, I didn't at first realize this was going to megami...   :-)
Well, I'm CC'ing this to the KOR ML

>list, but I've been wondering about it for sometime that I think I need the
>answer. I just finished KOR movie: I Want To Return To That Day (is this
>correct?) and i must say it was very touching and somehow sad.

Well, if you're just interested in the movie tracks, you should
(naturally  :-)  get the "Ano hi ni Keritai" Soundtrack.

If you want a greater sampling of series music, I wholeheartedly
recommend Loving Heart, which has all three series OP/ED sets, all
three movie vocals, four seiyuu image tracks, and two more.

Another good disc to get is Singing Heart, which has more Wada Kanako
(the vocalist for all the movie tracks) insert songs, but doesn't have
the movie tracks or the third OP/ED.

Try sending a subscribe message to kor-request@gnu.ai.mit.edu, too

Hope this helps,

Agitator, resident KOR ML CD and Seiyuu Consultant
  #->

*Pleasure Victim*Speak and Spell*BOI-NGO*Power, Corruption, and Lies*Voice*
*of World Control-Louder Than Bombs-That Total Age-Mind Bomb-//-The Circus*
*IBM PC - Who wants a politically correct computer?     \\ //  Only AMIGA!*
*================================ Bring Back the Caltech \X/ Cannon!! ====*
*Roderick Lee, HMC '91   "The Professional Agitator"   agitator@kaiwan.com*

Search field Search string

archive list