Re: Not! ThegoddessBelldandy

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Les Jenkins <casotaku@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Not! ThegoddessBelldandy
date Sat, 02 May 1998 10:31:25 -0400

The Newcomer wrote:

> >  ...how about a digital camera... (well, nothing beats a film camera,
> > though...)
> >  ....I wish I could afford a new Zoom lense... ;_;
>        ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> (The Newcomer Magically steps through a window)
> "AAAAAaaaghhhhh! OW! OW! OW!"
> (Removing fragments of glass)
> "Your (ow!) wish, (bleeding freely) is Granted! Do you have a
> band-aid I could borrow? "
>
> Sorry Les. Thats you and Wing down 1 wish. A mallet & a lens.
> The things you mortals wish for......

Try again, that wasn't me who wished for a new lens or a mallet. I'm saving
my wishes for when I think up something totall ridiculous. Bwha  ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Les

--
Les Jenkins is The Casual Otaku       (http://casualotaku.dreamhost.com/)
To email me remove the words NOSPAM from my address.        Atheist #1085

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs