Re: otaku-ml Re: Question about works of Touma Youmi (Urd seiyuu)

to otaku-ml@sakigw.telnet.or.jp
cc megami@ML.usagi.org
from KRV <KRV@netcom.ca>
subject Re: otaku-ml Re: Question about works of Touma Youmi (Urd seiyuu)
date Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:36:08 -0700

Sam wrote:

> >The shooter (game)?  No.  They are not in there...
> >But there are 1 more hidden fighter you can use...
>
> No I'm sure I've got the name right. "Ehrgeiz". Namco and Square. Opening
> sequence sais "God save the ring". Characters like Yoko the cute Nihonjin
> policewoman (with alternate senshi costume :) Jo the breakdance girl who
> turns into a golden lion etc. Not a shooter.

Oops... my mistake.  ^_^;

I guess Henry will be the person to ask... (Namco HP doesn't tell you anything
about how to get special character(s)... using normal chara can only get 1 of them

out...)

Alan Liu

Search field Search string

archive list