Re: otaku-ml Re: Question about works of Touma Youmi (Urd seiyuu)

to otaku-ml@telnet.or.jp
cc megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: otaku-ml Re: Question about works of Touma Youmi (Urd seiyuu)
date Fri, 01 May 1998 16:02:37 +1200
>Sam wrote:
>
>> > and yes, it's got our FF7 characters in them.... Tifa... she's got....
>> >bouncy..... (you know what)...too... Not as "bouncy" as  Dead or
>> >Alive... but I was satisfied ^_^;;;
>>
>> Now is that game "Ehrgeiz" or something similarly unpronouncable? We got
>> that here a few months ago, and I heard that Cloud and Tifa were in it, but
>> never managed to work out how to play as them! Any hints?
>>

>The shooter (game)?  No.  They are not in there...
>But there are 1 more hidden fighter you can use...

No I'm sure I've got the name right. "Ehrgeiz". Namco and Square. Opening
sequence sais "God save the ring". Characters like Yoko the cute Nihonjin
policewoman (with alternate senshi costume :) Jo the breakdance girl who
turns into a golden lion etc. Not a shooter.

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited