[Noise] Outof print...? (was: Re: SM CDs)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject [Noise] Outof print...? (was: Re: SM CDs)
date Fri, 03 Apr 1998 02:25:39 -0800
Lunsford, Eric R. wrote:

> I also own a couple of SM CDs, purchased before I knew any better. For
> me, the quality of the presentation and the 'goodies' that come with
> the real thing are DEFINITELY worth the extra expense. Especially if
> the first press originals come with extra goodies!

 ^_^

> Since you mentioned out out-of-print CDs, does anyone have any idea as
> to where someone might be able to locate something like this? For
> example, I assume the live version of "Hottokenai no sa" is out of
> print.

 ...it might not be printed (pressed) anymore (I'm not sure)... but the
stores still have them in stock ^_^;;;

> (That was a CD single available to the public, and not a special
> gift, right?)

 Right.

> So, for things like this, what's an otaku to do? Especially a poor
> US otaku?

 ...borrow it from a friend...?
 ...or change the stores you look at... (at least, in Japan... it's
still around...)

>(There weren't a lot of used anime CDs in the used CD store,
> the last time I looked!)

 ...which stores...?

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string