RE: SM CDs

to "'megami@ML.usagi.org'" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Lunsford, Eric R." <Eric.Lunsford@Equistarchem.com>
subject RE: SM CDs
date Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:41:45 -0600
I also own a couple of SM CDs, purchased before I knew any better. For
me, the quality
of the presentation and the 'goodies' that come with the real thing are
DEFINITELY worth the
extra expense. Especially if the first press originals come with extra
goodies!

Since you mentioned out out-of-print CDs, does anyone have any idea as
to where
someone might be able to locate something like this? For example, I
assume the live version of
"Hottokenai no sa" is out of print. (That was a CD single available to
the public, and not
a special gift, right?)  So, for things like this, what's an otaku to
do? Especially a poor
US otaku? (There weren't a lot of used anime CDs in the used CD store,
the last time I looked!)

Eric