Re: Goddess manga

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Christopher Jefferson <ALMIGHTY@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: Goddess manga
date Sat, 07 Mar 1998 01:34:26 -0500
CybeRep81 wrote:

> no, it's true, a lot of comics are distributed and sold out at comic stores,
> you'll be lucky if even VIZ has extra copies, I tried getting all the Gunsmith
> Cats made by DarkHorse but I ended up only getting parts.

My experience is that the only way to get a serious variety of the back
issues is at the major conventions, where all the big players in the
manga retail industry show up. For instance, Dragon Con, AExpo, AWA, and
MegaCon should all have a treasure trove in the dealer's room.

It would also be in your interest to check out local or regional comic
conventions. It goes without saying that you should do search and
destroy missions in each comic store in your community. MOST comic
stores are probably on the uptake enough to carry manga.

Not all, however.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

Search field Search string