Re: Goddess manga

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Les Jenkins <Dream@cris.com>
subject Re: Goddess manga
date Fri, 06 Mar 1998 19:58:54 -0500

Andreas Dombrowsky wrote:

> Today I was told by the comic store I had placed a rather large backlist
> A!MS manga order in that several volumes were sold out and not going to be
> reprinted ever. Any information on that? Or is that guy misinformed?

If you're talking about the Dark Horse translations then this is true. Once
back issues are sold out they are rarely reprinted (be they OMG or Spiderman).
Your best hope is to comb stores which buy back issues until you come across
the ones you don't have. Conventions sometimes have back issues as well. I've
filled in a couple of holes this way, but it's a slow process as OMG is a
comic people tend to hold onto.

Now, if you're talking about the original Manga, I have no idea what the
policy is in Japan about reprints once a back issue is sold out, but I'd
imagine it's probably along similar lines.

Les

--
Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku (http://casualotaku.dreamhost.com/)
dream@cris.com | Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Anime! | Atheist #1085