Re: Oh! My Goddess! cancelled?

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Christian Göhlert" <glrt@mail.rmc.de>
subject Re: Oh! My Goddess! cancelled?
date Fri, 6 Mar 1998 20:11:11 +0100
-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christopher Jefferson <ALMIGHTY@worldnet.att.net>
An: megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
Datum: Freitag, 6. M=E4rz 1998 19:32
Betreff: Re: Oh! My Goddess! cancelled?

>Sean Gaffney wrote:
>>
>> > I just heard from aforementioned comic store that the A!MS series wa=
s =3D
>> > cancelled and not ever going to be reprinted. Is that true?
>>
>> >From what I've heard.  They're also keeping a database of everyone wh=
o's
>> ever bought an OMG comic, and going round to their houses to collect a=
nd
>> burn them.  All evidence needs to be wiped.  And needless to say, Dark
>> Horse has had to have Fujishima killed.  Can't have witnesses.
>>
>> You could try hoarding your collections, I suppose, but as Dark Horse =
has
>> spies everywhere, and doesn't take kindly to deception, it would only
>> prolong your death.  No, your best bet is to simply give up your comic=
>> quietly.  They might make it quick and painless then.
>>
>> --Sean Gaffney
>> --who's being a little strange this afternoon...^_^
>

>ROTFLMAO!!!!
>
>Be Seeing You,
>
>Chris

Yes, indeed. I was expecting something like that. I was just trying to ge=
that confirmed or denied, and that's what I got. Needless to say, I
cancelled my order at once and took my money someplace else. As for Dark
Horse being responsible, if anyone kept a database, it would have to be
Kodansha. I ordered the Japanese manga, by now from the Place. Dark Horse=
 is
blameless, except for not translating some chapters... Oh yes, I need som=
fitting way of revenge for that guy. Preferably a way to set Skuld and Ur=
up permanently in his store...without Bell-chans quieting influence.
            Andreas Dombrowsky

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited