Re: [AMS][offtopic]Manga and Anime stores in Tokyo

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: [AMS][offtopic]Manga and Anime stores in Tokyo
date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:49:54 -0800
Kenji Shimizu wrote:
> CuSO4 wrote:
> > Some friends of mine are organizing a Tokyo/Sendai trip
> > around 10-16Apr, and I am still working out my schedule, so I might see
> > you in Tokyo.
>  ...Sendai....? Now...???? (not in the fall...?????)
>  ...(hopefully,not a SG fan... ^_^;)

I have been to Sendai in Fall.  But some friend of mine have not been
there and ask if I would like to join, and I seldom turn down travel
companions to Japan.  ^_^;;

> > BTW, I will be in Tokyo between 20-23Mar, if you put
> > forward your schedule, please contact me for the lunch arrangement.
>  ...sushi....?

Prefer Sabusabu.

> > I will treat you to imfamous Anna Millers !  ^_^;
>  !? Free food for all! (LOL) ^_^; Treat's on him! (LOL)

OK, no problem, my treat, if anyone show up.  ^_^;

>  ...make sure the waitress doesn't hate you... -_-;
>  or go at the wrong hour... (only WAITERS)... -_-;
> .. and other things to keep in mind, when you go there... -_-;

I am not a frequent customer, they wouldn't recognise me, so no problem.
^_^;

Kenji, do you know if Game Show allow cosplay ?  If yes, I would like to
bring my camera.  ^_^'  Has Chris email you ?  He will be in Tokyo also.

Ja ne.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited