Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 3 Mar 1998 01:00:02 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Kevin Barth wrote:

> The newest AMS goodies that I picked up at KatsuCon included three decks of
> playing cards.  Each of these has a single image on the back of all cards
> (one set had the "Skuld rides a goldfish" image, and the other two were
> group portraits.  The faces of all cards, including the jokers, have
> different AMG images.
>
> While it looks like Kodansha is suffering a bit from TSR syndrome (in which
> everything that CAN be reprinted in another form IS reprinted in another form)
> at $5 a deck, these cards are a decent little AMS art gallery.
>
> Anybody seen these or others like them?

 I've only seen (bought) the official one that's out there... (and also
the card game for AMG...) I try to keep my hands away from non-official
ones, unless it's got fan drawn (not copies) pictures, etc... not worth
wasting my money on anything less... ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

 ...Katsu-kon.... humm... anyone seen Richard there...? ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs