Re: Web pages (was: Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Web pages (was: Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie)
date Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:59:01 +0800 (HKT)
On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Kenji Shimizu wrote:
>  ??? What??? You trust (like, support, etc.) a page that has the huge
> message saying;
>  "Don't introduce these pages on all magazines and books"
>  You can tell this guys stealing info., stealing scans, and his info.
> ain't official! (nothing like insider info., etc...)
>  ...well, if you're satisfied with this kind of page...... well.......
>  (Then again, you can't find good leaks (info.) in public anyway...)

As sometimes I cannot get Afternoon fast enough, I can browse this
page for a very simple summary (a few sentence only).  I must agree
with you that the "news" section are not satisfactory.

>  ...(do we have to be very specific, and going by the "definition" of a
> dictionary??? You know what I mean, don't you??????? Or you want me to
> be very specific??? (well, I'd rather sleep then take some "proper
> speaking" lessons... -_-#

Sorry, Kenji, I do not mean to offend you.  I just thought someone
new in the net or new in this ML might be confused by what you said.
Sorry about that.

Ja ne.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list