Re: Afternoon (was: Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Afternoon (was: Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie)
date Thu, 5 Feb 1998 04:06:06 +0900 (JST)
On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Andreas Dombrowsky wrote:

> >> Where in Europe can I get Afternoon???? So far I have not been able to
> get
> >> even a hint on how to get it in Germany.
> >>             Andreas Dombrowsky
> >
> > humm... good question...I think there was someone living in germany (or
> >was it England...?) on the Shoujo ML (or was it some other ML on the
> >usagi domain...?) who gets Japanese manga on a semi-regular basis...
> >(might ask them...)
> > ...or maybe someone on this ML might know.. anyone...?
> >
> > Kenji Shimizu
> >

> Now that you mention it, I seem to remember having heard about some store in
> Munich having a direct con to Japan and getting Japanese mange more or
> less(probably less) regularly. Any more sure possibilities than acting on a
> rumor and searching half of town before learning the store did exist but
> closed a week ago (see Murphy's law....).

 ...beats me... (I don't live in Germany... ;_;)
 Maybe someone on this list might be living there, and can help...?
(someone?)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list