Re: Afternoon (was: Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Afternoon (was: Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie)
date Wed, 04 Feb 1998 03:06:42 -0800
Andreas Dombrowsky wrote:

> > ...it ain't that hard to get it.... (even in North America... might be
> >a bit costly, though... ;_;)
> > It's cheaper to get it in the Asian region... and much more expensive
> >in the European region...
> Where in Europe can I get Afternoon???? So far I have not been able to get
> even a hint on how to get it in Germany.
>             Andreas Dombrowsky

 humm... good question...I think there was someone living in germany (or
was it England...?) on the Shoujo ML (or was it some other ML on the
usagi domain...?) who gets Japanese manga on a semi-regular basis...
(might ask them...)
 ...or maybe someone on this ML might know.. anyone...?

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited