Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Update on AMG and YUA movie
date Wed, 4 Feb 1998 13:29:12 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Kenji Shimizu wrote:
> ...It's been more then a WEEK since the Afternoon has been released...
> an NO ONE's talking about it here...? (I'm a bit suprised... I guess
> everyone's busy...?)

Since have not received this issue yet.  Also, it seems that Akira-san
only update the manga, not the news in his page
http://ux01.so-net.or.jp/~akira_i/amg/

>  AMG movie;
>  It's going to have an original (?) character.... it was on the original
> manga before (...you'll have to "look" for it...) There will be

If there is a "Original" Character,  then by definition he/she/whatever
cannot be on the original manga before.

Ja ne.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list