Re: Sakura Taisen...in English!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen...in English!
date Sun, 01 Feb 1998 02:40:35 -0800
Beri Dian Tomaszek wrote:

> >  ...don't... as soon as you try to go to the first page, with out the
> > right program, your computer will crash, for sure... (messed-up src
> > extention...)
>
> Never crashes on me.  Se habla Java?

 I had Java on, and it crashed on me...

> >  Second of all, if you know how to read Japanese, and is already a
> > hevily devoted fan owning a Sakura Taisen for the Saturn, nothing big of
> > a deal.
>
> I think the point is, a good number of us don't know how to read
> Japanese.  So it is a rather big deal.

 ...if you can'r read Japanese, the my question would be do you have an
understanding of Japanese culture...? If not, the game might not be 100%
to your taste...
 ...and yes, I guess an English version might be a big deal for some
people... but then again, the second game (Sakura Taisen 2) is a bigger
deal... isn't it???
 ...and I though some of the members on this ML was already a crazy fan
of Fujishima, etc., and has the Sakura Taisen game already... (at least,
those living in the Asian region... it's out there already... and they
ahve played it, either on this ML or not...) I wouldn't be suprised if I
ran into an anime fan in North America who has the game already
either... (the more scary (fan) you are, the higher the chances of
owning it already ^_^;)

                                        Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list