Re: [AMS] Princesses of heaven

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz (Sam)
subject Re: [AMS] Princesses of heaven
date Mon, 05 Jan 1998 19:49:13 +1300
>Henry J. Cobb wrote:
>>
>> OK, under the assumptions that the three goddesses are the only children of
>> the current Kamisama, the post is hereditary and the current holder of the
>> office will have to step down at some point, who is your pick for the next
>> Lord of heaven?  (Yeah, there are good reasons to object to each of these
>> assumptions, but suspend your disbelief for a moment, OK?)
>>
>> I have problems with each choice.  They just don't seem ready for the
>> responsibility.
>>
>> Actually K1 seems to be a better match than any of the goddesses we've met
>> so far.  (Maybe if he could form the wings of the light hawk or
>> something. ;-)
>
>K1 as Kami-sama does have a certain resonance to it. Keiichi is the
>meekest guy you'll ever know, and it would be fitting and ironic as hell
>if he ended up running the show with Belldandy at his side.

Now *this* is an interesting idea. I disagree with the context entirely
but, suspending disbelief as asked, I think Keiichi, world's most humble
guy, becoming Kamisama with Belldandy to help him, is a lovely idea. I
think Fujishima has something special in store for Keiichi, though I'm
pretty certain that that is not it!

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list