Re: Noise: Re: Okay, it's getting bad....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from D100100 <D100100@aol.com>
subject Re: Noise: Re: Okay, it's getting bad....
date Sun, 4 Jan 1998 22:07:42 EST

<< Kenohki wrote:

 > D100100 wrote:
 >
 > > Hi, it's me...These little discussions have been interesting, but I'm
looking
 > > for something more involving....So here's my topic of discussion:
 >
 > Okay... you appearantly mean well...
 >
 > >       Has anyone seen a picture of Namie Amuro when she was young? Well,
 > > think she looks a bit like Skuld.
 >
 > <<SNIP : Rest of the post>>
 >
 > One question : Who the heck is Namie Amuro?

  Some Japanese famous singer, who used to be (still is???) popular,
 especially among the young middle-highschool girls... (she just got
 married...??)... I'm not a big fan of her.... but there seems to be a
 Sega Saturn game of her as well....

 					Kenji Shimizu >>

Alright someone said something about Namie's voice being not sounding anything
like Skuld's, well that probably because you're referring to the "now" Namie's
voice, Listen to the original sound track, (yeah the one with the real "happy"
songs) and you'll understand what I mean.....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs