Re: CDROM

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: CDROM
date Sun, 04 Jan 1998 02:59:14 -0800
justlam@intergate.bc.ca wrote:

> At 12:31 AM 1/4/98 -0800, megami@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:
> >justlam@intergate.bc.ca wrote:
> >>
> >> Anyone know when the AMG CD-ROM is coming out? Any product info, like
> >> company who publish it, product number, etc.
> >
> > The CD-rom has been out for a ong time now... the calender CD-rom is
> >out for a while too... (so basically, there are 2 of them out... One is
> >the illistration one, and the other, calender one...) Also, if you count
> >in the PC-FX and the WIN 95 game ones.... well....
> >
> >                                       Kenji Shimizu
> >

> Does anyone have the art CDROM? Is it worth purchasing?

 I've got it.... STILL haven't opened it... (bought it with in the month
it came out....)... It's lost somewhere in my room... can't find my
Dokyusei 2 box either..... I've got my AMG calender still inside the
box, in the hall way... can't fit into my room... ;_;.... (I think a
good number of people has it already.... ask them...) But it's basically
a collection of all the art (color art?) that's been released by
Fujishima already in the past... it's supposed to be hybrid CD-rom...
should work on most machines... I think... (or was it WIN 95?)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited