From: Richard Murray <MURRAYR1@TEN-NASH.TEN.K12.TN.US>
Subject: Hasegawa-san
>> But the fact that Hasegawa calling K1 'sempai' would be indicative of
>> the state of relationship (instead of calling him Kei-chan like Megumi
>> does)
>
>I don't know. Hikaru in Kimagure Orange Road calls Kyosuke "Sempai." I
>don't think Hasegawa would be able to get away with calling Keiichi
>"Kei-chan" considering that she is his junior, even if there was more
>to their relationship than merely being friends.

  Actually, Hikaru called Kyosuke 'Daaaahhhling' - just like Lum.
Only in the final movie does she call him 'sempai' due to the changed
nature of the relationship.

>> LUMBERJACK SONG.
>>
>> <snip> To protect the innocent
>>
>> END OF SONG...
>>
>> Okay guys - bring in the Comfy Chair....
>
>EWWW. Now look what you've done! It'll take weeks for me to get that
>song out of my head now. ^_^ The Comfy Chair is too good for the likes
>of you. :)

  *grin*
  Seems like the megami ML is being taken over by force ... or by
silliness... ^_^

>> So great to find Python fans on here. My favorite skit is "This Is an
>> Ex-Parrot" or "Pet Shop".
>
>I kinda like the "Cheese Shop" skit myself. ;)

  We've run out of that! Do you want to try another cheese .. I mean
topic? ^_^

=========================
From: KRCOOPER@delphi.com
Subject: Re: Comfy Chairs and Lumberjacks (Wa
>   I've got the Philosophers Soccer match on tape. It's on Monty Python Live
>at the Hollywood Bowl. It's hysterical, it really is. Just go rent Live at
>the Hollywood Bowl. It's also got Silly Walks on there and....

  Correction! It's 'The Ministry of Silly Walks'!

=========================
From: KRCOOPER@delphi.com
>"Bring out yer dead!!"
>
>I love that scene. What does he say, something like..."I'm not quite dead
>yet. Really. I'm getting better."

  "Happy! I'm so happy!" ^_^

>"Spam, spam, spam, spam....Wonderful spam! Glorious spam!"

  SHUT UP! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!
  I HATE SPAM! <spam! spam! spam! spam!....>

>I love the scene you mentioned, too. That "It's just a minor flesh wound"
>stuff kills me.

  What is your name?
        What is your mission?
                What is your favourite furry animal?
                <at this point - Kimber is thrown off the bridge! ^_^>

  BTW - Kimber - do you want a furry koala? Can be done - though I'll
see how much I can fit into the luggage since I got another two more
to smuggle through! <I meant a STUFFED furry koala. I can't take a
real one out!!!>
  I can send it to you while I'm in the US. It'll be cheaper there.

==============================
From: SLYCV@vax7.curtin.EDU.AU
Subject: Re: Comfy Chairs and Lumberjacks (Was Re
> "How do you know she is a witch?"
> "She made me mute!"
> "......I got better"

  I think it was a NEWT. Not a mute.

  But then again - what other things (apart from ducks) float?
  Rocks! (Well - small rocks anyway....)

Back to your local programming.
If you can find the BUG for this thread - mebbe we can put a stop to
it!!!

--
= Eric 1/2 Shen (erics@jna.com.au) = K.Soc (1993) = KOR, AMS and BGC otaku =
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs