[AMS] What's the title, Kenneth?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@slip.net>
subject [AMS] What's the title, Kenneth?
date Sat, 3 Jan 1998 05:30:18 -0800
>From Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com>
>>Patrick Clear wrote:
>> Oh yeah also got some questions.. what's the proper name of Oh! My Goddess?
>That is the official title in English.

I guess it's been changed since volume #16 of the manga came out.

On the front cover, as usual, the title is written in Japanese as:
    Aa! Megamisama!
and then on the back cover, the english title is pasted seven times around
the wild rose as:
    AH! MY GODDESS

I've always taken [OMG] as a warning tag that the author has only seen the
OAVs.

Speaking of Peorth, are those earrings fishing floats or christmas tree
ornaments?  And if there's a war going on, why doesn't she wear her
dogtags on that collar?

	Henry J. Cobb	hcobb@slip.net          http://www.io.com/~hcobb
    "You ask any DB2 man, he'll swear there ain't nothing they can do.
     When you're running on eNp-Ty, the performance is just sc---"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs