Re: Spanish version (was: Re: HELP~~~~)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Spanish version (was: Re: HELP~~~~)
date Fri, 5 Dec 1997 01:51:36 +0900 (JST)
On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Edgar Perez wrote:

> >On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Edgar Perez wrote:
> >
> > (SNIP)
> >
> >> However, here in Dominican Republic is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for the most of
> >> the fans (like me) to get a spanish translation of Ah! My Goddess (those
> >> exist???).
> >
> > Yes, the Spanish versiojn exsists, I think... at least, I know about
> >some exsistance of a direct translation of monthly Afternoon... they
> >exsist in Spain, and in Korea, I think... (and maybe China...not main
> >land, but Taiwan) They are all official ones, somehow related to
> >Kodanshya.
>
> Domo arigatou gozaimasu for your info Kenji-San ^_^. I do not know that a
> spanish version of Monthly Afternoon existed. I am subscripted to the
> Japanese version of NewType Magazine and Monthly Afternoon through the shop
> THE_PLACE (omoshiroi gekkanshi desu ga amari takakunai desu -_-). So, can
> someone in the ML tell me how can I get the spanish version of Monthly
> Afternoon???

 Well, keep in mind that recently (don't know how recent is recent ^_^;)
one of them in Europe... French or Spanish, or something... did stop
publishing for a while... I guess they couldn't generate enough profit...
(They've still got those Spanish version of official AMG posters, though ^_^)

> >> For this reason I translate some of the first chapter of the
> >> Japanese series for some of my friends (I do not get money for this
> >> translations), and this like so much to my friends that they buy the 5
> >> OVAS, and somes of the DH translations. I see that in this case,  my
> >> translation help to get more fans and more buyers for the AMG series.
> >
> > ...they do have the official afternoon... you can get more than AMG...
> >you can get Ceraphic feather (I like the art), etc...
> > ...just make sure you don't post that thing on the net (public page,
> >newsgroup, etc.)... there are some money grabbing, non-Japanese (at
> >least, judging form their name, address, credit card number/bank, domain,
> >level of English, etc. that they appear far from Japanese...) who
> >RE-SELLS these things...
> > recently, I ran into a page who were SELLING H game (anime type)
> >scans/grabs!!!!! Those things are supposed to be free (well, most of
> >them..), at least within Japan, when you buy certain magazines...
> > Same goes fot Translation... it can get stolen, and sold, so avoid
> >public page for maximum safety.
> >
> >					Kenji Shimizu
>

> I was planing to put my translations in my WWW Page, but I go to follow
> your suggestion.

 ...well, if you love to get robbed by strangers, and what him/her make
money while you just watch thim with nothing you can do.... then go ahead
and post it there ^_^;;;...they won't give you credit for the work nor
loyalties (money) either ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list