Spanish version (was: Re: HELP~~~~)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Spanish version (was: Re: HELP~~~~)
date Fri, 5 Dec 1997 01:06:29 +0900 (JST)
On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Edgar Perez wrote:

 (SNIP)

> However, here in Dominican Republic is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for the most of
> the fans (like me) to get a spanish translation of Ah! My Goddess (those
> exist???).

 Yes, the Spanish versiojn exsists, I think... at least, I know about
some exsistance of a direct translation of monthly Afternoon... they
exsist in Spain, and in Korea, I think... (and maybe China...not main
land, but Taiwan) They are all official ones, somehow related to
Kodanshya.

> For this reason I translate some of the first chapter of the
> Japanese series for some of my friends (I do not get money for this
> translations), and this like so much to my friends that they buy the 5
> OVAS, and somes of the DH translations. I see that in this case,  my
> translation help to get more fans and more buyers for the AMG series.

 ...they do have the official afternoon... you can get more than AMG...
you can get Ceraphic feather (I like the art), etc...
 ...just make sure you don't post that thing on the net (public page,
newsgroup, etc.)... there are some money grabbing, non-Japanese (at
least, judging form their name, address, credit card number/bank, domain,
level of English, etc. that they appear far from Japanese...) who
RE-SELLS these things...
 recently, I ran into a page who were SELLING H game (anime type)
scans/grabs!!!!! Those things are supposed to be free (well, most of
them..), at least within Japan, when you buy certain magazines...
 Same goes fot Translation... it can get stolen, and sold, so avoid
public page for maximum safety.

> Is right that no all peoples are like my friends, and I do not like
> promote to pay to pirates for his bogus copies of the Series. I
> suggest to the real fans to pay a little more for the original stuff.
>
> But I think that in somes cases, the fans translation help to the original
> publishers to get more buyers.

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list